A few days back, my friend told me that he want to purchase a bike of particular category. I was checking for some review site, by the way i came across this mouthshut.com. You can have review about what ever you want, whether car, bike, flight services or even about TV commercials or anything. I just want to cross check popularity of this site by checking its pagerank, it is 6. Wow. Then i felt that i have landed at the right place.
You can read, write, rate and compare the products at the left side of the main page. At the center you have the links to browse the products and the categories. At the top you have the search for quickly surfing the products you wanted. I felt that the navigation to all across its pages is comfortable.
If you like this post, then subscribe to my Feed,where you can get the new posts of Technology for You.